Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa is valid for entering Thailand within 6 months from the date of application. The period of stay is 60 days maximum per stay. You may enter Thailand again as long as the visa is still valid.
Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa can only be applied for at Thai consulates and embassies within your home country and costs around 150 EUR.
Documents Needed for a Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa
When applying for a Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa you will need (list can slightly vary depending on embassy / consulate):
- Passport valid for at least six months.
- Copy of the main page of the passport.
- Duly filled-in and signed Thai Visa Application Form.
- One or two passport size (4 x 6 cm) photos.
- Visa fee (cash) or a proof of fee payment confirmed by the bank (accepted payment options depend on embassy / consulate).
- Return / onward journey air ticket for flying out of Thailand for the first visit (some embassies / consulates ignore this requirement, others not).
- Hotel or apartment address in Thailand that can be verified and evidence of accommodation booking for the first visit.
- Proof of bank balance exceeding around 5,000 EUR per person (6 months of financial statements).
- Proof of employment.
At the time of your arrival to Thailand, you will have to submit Thailand Arrival Card as well. Learn how to fill it here: Thailand Arrival Card 2018 – How to Fill Arrival Card Form.
Thai Embassies and Consulates Issuing Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa
You can apply for Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa only at Thai consulates and embassies within your home country!
The application of a Multiple-Entry Tourist Visa seems to be not worth the effort? You can opt for one of the easier ways to visit Thailand - Free visa-exempt stay, Visa on Arrival or Single-Entry Tourist Visa.