Making yogurt can be easy, just follow these simple steps.
Learn Cooking Thai Food with us!
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 10 mins
800 ml milk / นมจืด 800ml
2 tablespoons of plain yogurt / โยเกิร์ต รสธรรมชาติ 2 ช้อนโต๊ะ
1. Pour the milk into the pot and set over low to medium heat. Stir the milk gently. Do not let it boil.
2. Take it off the heat and stir in the yogurt.
3. Pour into the jar or cup and seal with the lid.
4. Place somewhere slightly warm (you can wrap it in a towel to keep the heat in) for 6-8 hours.
5. Place in the fridge for a while to chill and firm up. Yogurt can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.