If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer for your next party, give this bite-sized Pork Toast a try.
Learn Cooking Thai Food with us!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
130g minced pork
12 slices sandwich bread
1 large egg
1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce, or more to taste
1 teaspoon garlic
Ground white pepper
1 tablespoon thinly sliced carrots
Chili and Cilantro leaves for garnish (if desired)
1. Combine pork, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper, carrots and garlic in the bowl.
2. Cut the bread into 4 equal squares. You can remove the bread crust if desired.
3. Spread about a teaspoon of the pork mixture over one side of each piece of bread. Make sure to get the pork all the way to the edges.
4. Beat the egg and dip the pork side of bread to coat it.
5. Place into the oven.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the pork is fully cooked and bread is golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve hot or warm with Ketchup or Sweet Chili Sauce.