Banana roll toast is a delicious snack for everyone to enjoy. You can make a wide variety of stuffed roll toasts. It's an easy recipe and most probably you will find all the ingredients at your home.
Learn Cooking Thai Food with us!
Prep time: 3 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 8 mins
4 slices white sandwich bread
Bananas, sliced or other filling , as desired
Honey (or maple syrup), to taste
Sweetened condensed milk, to taste
1. Cut the crusts of white sandwich bread off
2. Flatten each piece with a rolling pin.
3. Spread the filling on the bottom of the white sandwich bread and tightly roll it right up. Continue for remaining bread.
4. Heat pan with cooking oil on low-medium heat.
5. Dip slices of banana roll into the egg, making sure that both sides are well-coated.
6. Place them in the hot pan. Cook on each side until golden brown. Repeat for remaining slices.
7. Serve warm with honey (or maple syrup) and sweetened condensed milk.